Caribbean macaron with coconut
Ingredient (For 5 macaroons)
– 400 g of flour – 1 tablespoon of butter
– 200 g of sugars
– 200 g grated coconut (2 dry coconuts)
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 or 3 grated lemons zest according to taste
– a teaspoon of rum, cinnamon
Mix flour, yeast and sugar.
Add the cinnamon, lemon zest. Then add, stirring the coconut, butter and rum.
Mix until a homogeneous paste that does not stick. Make round heaps and place on the buttered and floured oven plate (tip: use parchment paper).
Cooking: 20 to 30 minutes in the oven at 180 to 200 degrees
Good tasting ….!!!!