During the skiff tour, around twenty participants a day will sail along the coast of Martinique, on a 44-foot catamaran for 1 week, for the event of the Martinique tour in Round Yoles.
This trip allows participants to exchange and discover through a nautical activity an essential event of our heritage.
Typical day of the Tour des Yoles of Martinique.
- Meeting point: Departure from Fort-de-France or Lamentin by bus to the departure town.
- Boarding: In the morning, welcome and installation on board, list and passenger safety briefing.
- Departure: In the morning between 8h and 9h in the town of the day.
- During the race: Various snacks will be offered while admiring the magnificent spectacle on the water.
- Meals and snacks: Served on board
- At anchor: Moment of relaxation, swimming in an idyllic setting.
- Drinks: Refreshing and various, alcoholic or not. (Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health).
- Landing: Around 6 p.m., return to Fort-de-France by bus.